State Farm Good Neighbor Visa Card offers a competitive APR on every purchase without annual fee. Cardholders get a 0% introductory APR on balance transfers for 12 months and a variable rate of 12.49%-19.49% APR thereafter depending on creditworthiness.
To avoid interest charges, cardholders need to pay the total balance of any new purchases immediately a balance transfer is completed and your balance transfer by the payment due date. If you fail to pay your total balance in full by the payment due date, you will be charged interest in accordance with your current purchase and/or balance transfer APR, until the balance is paid in full.
State Farm Good Neighbor Visa Card Highlights
- Competitive interest rate
- Enhanced Security with Chip Card Technology
State Farm Good Neighbor Visa Card Benefits
- Customers get to enjoy 0% Introductory APR till the last day of the twelfth billing cycle from account opening
- Customers enjoy low purchase APR, plus a zero fraud liability.
State Farm Good Neighbor Visa Card Additional Benefits
- Access to financial management tools
- 24/7 good neighbor service
- Online and mobile access anytime
- Works with Apple Pay
- Worldwide Visa Credit Card acceptance and cash access through ATMs
- Account Fraud Monitoring
- Visa $250,000 Travel Accident Insurance
- Auto Rental Collision Damage Waiver
- Visa Personal Identity Theft Protection
- Travel and Emergency Assistance Services
- Zero Fraud Liability
- Visa Shopping and Travel Discounts.
How to Apply for the State Farm Good Neighbor Visa
To apply for and get approved for the State Farm Good Neighbor Visa Card, applicant must meet the following criteria;
- Applicant must be at least 18 years of age
- Must be a resident of USA
- Visit the State Farm Good Neighbor credit card page. You can also get there from the homepage as well.
- Tap the blue “Apply Now” button below the card highlights
- Fill in the following details – complete primary applicant info as required, authorized user information and balance transfer requests