Stoneberry customers can apply for the Stoneberry Credit Card to access rewards and make the most of their spending. People who shop on stoneberry.com can utilize the card to facilitate checkout. The card offers low monthly payment options, easy financing, no extra charge for online payment, no annual fee and no overlimit fee.
The card can also be used for financing electronic appliances, footwear, jewelry, and furnishings with no annual membership fee charges.
Stoneberry Credit Card Benefits
- No annual membership fee related to this credit card
- No over limit fee charged
- Also there is no extra charge for online payment
- Cardholders can set up low monthly payment options
- View your account activities, balance and pay your bills electronically.
- Security is guaranteed since all your personal information is encrypted
- Keep track of your spending through financial statements available on your account online.
- Cardholders can also update their account information and request a credit limit increase or additional cards online.
Stoneberry Credit Card Fees/ Rates
- Annual Fee – None required
- Introductory APR Rate – None charged
- Normal APR Rate –N/A
- Cash Advance APR Rate – N/A
- Cash Advance Fee – N/A
How to Apply for the Stoneberry Credit Card
To apply and get approved for the Stoneberry Credit Card, applicants must meet the following criteria;
- You must be at least 18 years of age
- Should have a government issued photo ID
- Must be a resident of the United States
- Visit the Stoneberry homepage, and simply put all your favorite items in your shopping cart, and tap “Check Out”
- Fill in your name and address so your new items can be promptly delivered to you.
- Select “Stoneberry Credit” as your payment option and accept the terms and conditions
- Tap “Submit” and you will be sent an approval message.
To cancel credit card account, you are required to contact the credit card company using this information – 1-800-704-5480.