Enjoy free shipping and discount offers with the Target Red Credit Card. This card offers 5% discount on purchases whether offline or online, free shipping on online purchases, no foreign transaction fee and low minimum payments.
The Target Red Credit Card is issued by TD Bank with no annual fee attached. The card has low credit requirements and no introductory APR rate is charged. The Target Red Credit Card can be used everywhere MasterCard is accepted.
Target Red Credit Card Offers
- Cardholders get 5% discounts on purchases whether offline or online
- Cardholders receive free shipping using their Red card for making online purchases
- No foreign transaction fee is attached to this credit card
- Offers low minimum payments.
Target Red Fees/ Rates
- Annual Fee – None required
- Introductory APR Rate – None charged
- Normal APR Rate –23.40
- Minimum Interest – $1.00
- Late Payment Fee – $38
- Returned Payment – $27
How to Apply for the Target Red Credit Card
Must meet the following criteria To apply for and get approved for the Target Red Credit Card;
- Applicant must be at least 18 years of age
- Applicant must be a resident of U.S. or Canada
- Must have a valid Social security number
- Must have a valid government ID
How to Apply
- Visit the homepage of the Red Card. Thereafter, you get to the web page search for the “Enroll” link towards the rear of the login section
- Tap on the link and you will be directed to the application page. Fill in the required information in the fields provided and tap “Continue” to proceed with the process
- Next you will be directed to a new web screen where you are to provide the requested information.
- Set up your login credentials, review the enrollment and then tap “Submit”. After your account is approved, you will be directed further to the online console from where you can access your credit card online.
Outside the U.S. 612-815-9922.