Tire Kingdom Service Stations customers can tap into the offers of Tire Kingdom Credit Card to enjoy a more beneficial service. Cardholders get to save a lot as the card charges no maximum over limit fee, no cash advance fee, no overseas transaction fee and no interest if paid in full within 6 months.
The Kingdom Credit Card has a good credit requirement and is issued by Citi Bank.
Tire Kingdom Credit Card Benefits
- Offers no maximum over limit fee
- No cash advance fee is charged
- It charges no overseas transaction fee
- The credit card company charges no interest if paid in full within 6 months.
Tire Kingdom Credit Card fees/ Rates
- Purchase Intro APR –0% for 12 months
- Transfer Intro APR – Balance transfers not allowed
- Regular APR –30.24% (V)
- Annual Fee – None required
- MLF – $37
- Maximum Over Limit Fee –None
- Maximum Penalty APR –None
- Grace Period – 25 days
- Online Response –No
- Cash Advance Rate – N/A
- Cash Advance Fee – N/A
- Deferred Interest Details – No interest if paid in full within 12 months on purchases of $699 or more
- Foreign Transaction Fee –N/A
- Smart Chip – No
How to Apply for the Tire Kingdom Credit Card
To apply for and get approved for the Tire Kingdom Credit Card, applicants must meet the following criteria;
- Applicant must be at least 18 years of age
- Must have a valid SSN
- You must have a valid government issued photo ID
- Applicant must not bedeclared an insolvent in the past 6 months.
How to Apply
- Visit the application homepage.
- Fill in the personal details section with the following info; First name, Last name, Email address, Address, Phone number, Financial info, Identification, Date of birth.
- Go through the Account Terms and Info section, review the important details about Procedures for Opening a New Account.
- Click the boxes below if you agree to the above mentioned terms and conditions.
- Tap “Submit” to end the enrollment process.
Technical Assistance: 1-866-350-6853
General Info: 1-866-350-6853.