If there is one thing that makes your life easier, it’s the Torrid Credit Card. If you shop regularly on Torrid Stores, this card will definitely come in handy. It gives you access to discounts as high as 15% off on your first purchase. Cardholders will also enjoy two 30% off shopping passes every year and other special offers.
Torrid Credit Card comes with no annual fee charges, no introductory APR rate and low credit requirements. This Card is issued by Comenity Bank. You can manage your account online. Application and Login Process is easy.
Torrid Credit Card Fees/ Rates
- Annual Fee – None required
- Introductory APR Rate – None charged
- Normal APR Rate – 25.24
- Cash Advance APR Rate – N/A
- CAF – N/A.
See our article on foremost pay online.
Torrid Credit Card Application
First, let’s look at the Application Criteria:
To apply for Torrid Credit Card Application, applicants must meet the following requirements;
- You must be at least 18 years of age.
You must be resident in the United States.
- You must have a valid US SSN.
- Applicant must have a valid government-issued photo ID
- Applicant should have a street, rural route or APO/FPO/DPO mailing address (no P.O. Box addresses).
How to Apply
- Visit the enrollment homepage and tap on the “Apply Now” button to get started.
- Fill in your personal details, this includes; Name, SSN, DOB, Annual income
- Fill your Contact details, this includes; Street address, Apartment, City, State, Zip code, Email address, Mobile phone number.
- Order a buyer and tap “Continue”, to be directed further on what to do.
To check your Torrid credit card application status, call 1-866-867-7431.
How to Activate Torrid Credit Card
To activate your newly acquired Torrid credit card,
- Visit the homepage from your browser.
- Tap on “Online Access” button underneath the login section.
- Fill in the following details; Credit card number, or Username, Zip/Postal code, Identification type ( i.e. SSN or SIN), Last 4 digits of SSN.
How to Login | Torrid Credit Card Login
- Visit the Torrid credit card homepage from your browser.
- Enter your “Username and Password” in the spaces provided and tap “Sign In”.
You can always recover your Username and password by tapping the “Forgot your password or Username” link which is situated at the bottom of the login button.
How To Make Bill Payment
- Sign into your online account
- Locate the payment tab on the account dashboard
- Choose a payment option, that best suits you to make your bill payment.
- You can alternatively enable an auto debit, to enable your bank pay the credit card company on your behalf.
You can also pay, by calling the customer service number 1.866.867.7431 or by visiting the nearest Torrid Insider Store.
we recently talked about capital one student credit card, Check it out.
Read Also: Goldvisa.accountnow.