Trek Credit Card makes riding easy and enjoyable with convenient minimum monthly payments and no annual fee. The card is issued by Comenity Bank. The application process is easy and takes only a few minutes. Upon approval and once you have received your account information, you can begin enjoying all the benefits of your Trek credit card account.
Trek Credit Card Benefits
- Offers cardholders convenient minimum monthly payments
- Trek credit card is accepted at over 1,300 Trek Retailers
- No annual fee is charged on the card
- There’s convenient payment options.
- Get 24 hour online account access
- Cardholders get paperless billing available.
Trek Credit Card Fees/Rates
- Annual Fee – None Charged
- APR Rate – 9.99% for 24, 36, 48 or 60 months, thereafter 28.49% standard variable APR
How to Apply for Trek Credit Card
To apply for and get approved for Trek CC, applicants must meet the following criteria;
- Applicants must be at the age of majority in their state or territory in their state or territory
- Must have a valid government issued photo ID
- A valid government issued tax identification number (SSN or SIN)
- Should have a street, rural route, or APO/FPO mailing address, PO. Box mailing addresses are not allowed.
How to Apply
- Visit the secure application page of Comenity Bank
- Read through the important information about opening an account
- Next, you to provide the following personal information; First name, MI (Optional), Last name, Suffix (Optional), Social security number, Date of birth, and Annual income.
- Thereafter, you are to provide the following contact information; Zip code, Street address, Suite or Apartment, City, State, Email address, Confirm email address, Mobile phone, Alternate phone
- This next step requires you to add an authorized buyer to your account. Do this by checking the “yes” or “No”
- Tap on the Continue to complete the application procedure.
How to Activate Trek Credit Card
To activate your newly acquired Trek CC;
- Key in your, Credit card number, Zip code/Postal code and the Last 4 digits of your social security number or Social insurance number.
- Tap on “Find my Account”
- On the next page, key in your profile details, and set your Username/Password
- Click on the Create Account to card activate card.
How to Login Trek Credit Card
To login Trek credit card,
- Scroll to the login page of Trek credit card
- Key in your Username and Password
- Lastly, tap on the “Sign In” button to log in.
How to Recover Username or Password
- Scroll to the card login page
- Tap on the “Forgot Username/Password” link on the middle section of the screen.
- Key in the following details; Account number, SSN, Date of birth, Mother’s name.
How to Make Trek Credit Card Bill Payment
- Sign into your credit card account
- Locate a payment tab
- Choose a suitable payment option, and make your credit card bill payment.
Trek Credit Card Customer Service Number
- Call: 1-866-662-6199,
- TDD/TTY: 1-800-695-1788, to gain access to a customer care agent.