True Blue Credit Card is a great combination of a balance transfer and an airline rewards credit card. The card offers a zero percent introductory APR on balance transfers for the first 12 billing cycles. Having a JetBlue Plus Card can be a good deal for travelers who spend at least $920 on JetBlue flights annually.
True Blue Credit Card is issued by Defence Bank. If you use your credit card to earn rewards after you’ve paid off your balance transfer, you’ll earn six points per dollar on all JetBlue purchases, two points per dollar at restaurants and grocery stores, and one point per dollar on all other purchases. Redeem your points for any seat on JetBlue-operated flights, and enjoy your first checked bag for free.
True Blue Credit Card Benefits
- You also have the opportunity to earn 40,000 bonus points after you spend $1,000 on purchases in the first 90 days.
- Offers a competitive introductory rate on balance transfers for the first 6 months after opening their account.
- You can consolidate your credit card debt into one bill
- If you transfer the balance of one or more credit card/s to your True Blue Credit Card you can save money on interest payments, because you’ll only be paying the 3.99% p.a. introductory interest rate instead of the normal interest rate on your established credit card, which is most likely higher.
- Enjoy up to 55 interest-free days
- With this card, you can pay down your debt faster.
- Enjoy worldwide acceptance
- With contactless technology, Visa payWave enables you to make certain purchases without swiping your credit card, entering a PIN, or signing a receipt, which makes your shopping fast and more convenient.
True Blue Credit Card Fees/Rates
- Annual Fee – $45 p.a.
- Balance Transfer Rate – 3.99% p.a. for 6 months
- Balance Transfer Revert Rate – Purchase Rate (11.74% p.a.)
- Purchase Rate (p.a.) – 3.99% p.a. for 6 months (reverts to 11.74% p.a.)
- Interest Free Period – Up to 55 days on purchases
- Cash Advance Rate (p.a.) – 3.99% p.a. for 6 months (reverts to 11.74% p.a.)
- Minimum Credit Limit – $1,00
- Foreign Currency Conversion Fee (VISA) – 3% of the transaction value.
How to Apply for True Blue Credit Card
- Be at least 18 years of age
- Must be an Australian or permanent resident with a valid Australian address
- Some banks will request for a certain minimum annual income, to qualify for the credit card. You are to check with the bank, to see what their minimum income requirement is before you apply
- A good credit history is required.
How to Apply
- Visit the card application page
- Provide the following details; A valid driver’s license, Valid Passport, Medicare card, and/or Australian birth certificate
- For your income info, you are to provide the following financial documents; payslips or similar documents.
- You are to also provide your Employer’s info, or your accountant’s info if you are self-employed.
How to Activate Card
To activate your card, call at 1800 033 139.
How to Login True Blue Credit Card
- Visit https://digital.defensebank.com.au
- Key in your Member Number
- Enter your Password
- Tap on the “Sign On” link.
How to Report Lost or Stolen Card
To report a lost or stolen card, call at 1800 033 139.
How to Make True Blue Card Bill Payment
- Log into your online account
- Look for the payment button, and click on it
- Choose a convenient payment option and make your bill payment.
Customer Service Number
Call: 1800 033 139, for general information and enquiries on True Blue Credit Card.