Union Plus Credit Card Program is designed to support you and your union. From competitive rates and $0 Fraud Liability protection if your card is lost or stolen, to special rebates for qualifying cardholders, there are so many reasons the Union Plus Credit Card program is right for union members.
The Union Plus Credit Card is issued by Capital One Bank and can be used everywhere Mastercard is accepted. It has no annual fee attached to it, no overseas transaction fee and it also has low credit requirements. Eligible cardholders may qualify for hardship assistance grants.
Union Plus Credit Card Benefits/Rewards
- No annual fee required
- Penalty APR, (Now)
- Improved help rewards
Union Plus Credit Card Fees/ Rates
- Annual Fee – None
- Intro APR Rate – None
- Normal APR Rate– Varies from 23.15
- Cash Advance APR Rate – 24.24
- Cash Advance Fee –4% or 10$ whichever is greater.
How to Apply for the Union Plus Credit Card
To apply for and get approved for the Union Plus Credit Card, applicant must meet the following criteria;
- Applicant must be at least 18 years of age
- Must be a resident of the United States
- Must be a current Union member
- You must have a valid US Social security number
- A client must have a clear credit history
- Also applicant must be in good standing of a participating Union
- Applicant must have a Union Name and Union Local Number.
How to Apply
- Visit the application homepage using the link.
- Once on the web page, select the “Apply Now” button located under Card Access option.
- You will be directed to the enrollment page where you are required to fill in your personal details like; Email address, Full name of the applicant, Current address, City/State, Zip code, Phone numbers, SSN, Date of birth, Monthly mortgage/Rent amount, Residence type, Mother’s maiden name and Annual income.
- Fill in the following information as regards the Union; Union Name, Union Local, Bank Account Type, Your Interest in blank check to use for cash advance
- Tap the “Continue sign up” button at the rear of the sign-up form and review the terms and conditions of the Union Plus Credit Card on the following page.
- Thereafter, tap the “Submit” button to complete the application process.
Call Technical Assistance: 1-888-232-3260.
To cancel a credit card: call; 1-888-232-3260. A visit can also be made to the bank to request for your account to be closed.