The United Mileage Plus Explorer Card offers some good perks to its users. If you frequently fly with United Airlines, you will find this Card useful. From free bag checks to bonus miles, United Mileage Plus Explorer Card will make your traveling experience stress free.
United Mileage Plus Explorer Card Benefits
The United Mileage Explorer Card gives out a reasonable travel rewards benefits. They include;
- An additional bonus of 5,000 miles after you make a purchase and add an authorized user within the first three months.
- 10, 000 bonus miles every year you spend $25,000 on the card.
- When you pay with the card, you get a free checked bag for you and a companion traveling on your reservation.
- The United Mileage card offers a standard rewards rate. Each dollar spent earns you 1 mile unless you’re buying tickets from United, in which case you’re earning 2 miles per dollar.
- As an explorer cardholder, you can keep miles from expiring.
- Upgrades on awards tickets
- Annual club passes
- No foreign transaction fees
- Access to luxury hotels and resorts
Foreign Transaction Fee
MileagePlus: 2 miles per dollar spent on tickets purchased from United; 1 mile per dollar spent on all other purchases.
Sign up Bonus
Get 40,000 bonus miles after you spend $2,000 on purchases in the first 3 months of account opening.
How to Apply for the United Mileage Plus Explorer Card
- Visit the Chase website
- Locate the credit cards page
- Select the United Mileage Plus Explorer Card
- Read thoroughly about the card
- Click on the “Apply Now” button
- Follow the instructions carefully
- Fill out your information carefully. This includes your address, your income, your employer, your social security number as well as other information’s required
- Submit the application
- Wait for a decision.