Maintain your spending habits with USAA Cash Back Credit Card, as any purchase whether high or low gives you 2.5% cash back. The card charges no annual fee and no foreign transaction fees. Cardholder has access to additional benefits such as price protection, baggage delay coverages and more. Go for the card that allows you to be yourself even while you spend.
USAA Cash Back Credit Card Details
- Earn 2.5% cash back on all purchases if you have a $1,000 monthly direct deposit into your USAA checking account.
- 5% cash back on all purchases if you don’t receive the monthly direct deposit.
- No sign up bonus.
- Chip & PIN
USAA Cash Back Credit Card Fees
- No annual fee
- No foreign transaction fees.
Data points on what credit limits people have been receiving:
USAA Cash Back Credit Card Pros
- Earn 2.5% Cash back without having to bother about a spending limit or changing your spending habits each quarter.
- The USAA has a straightforward redemption process, you can use your cash back any time as long as you redeem it in $1 increments.
- This card has no fees attached to it, you get to earn an unlimited amount of Cash back while avoiding annual and foreign transaction fees. There’s also no fee to open up a USAA bank account to set up your monthly direct deposit for the 2.5% Cash back.
USAA Cash Back Credit Card Benefits
- Price Protection: This enables you track on prices, but if you find a lower price on an item, within 60 days, you can submit a claim for the difference in price.
- There’s lack of travel delay coverage with the USAA Limitless Cash back Rewards.
- The USAA Limitless Cash back Rewards offers baggage delay coverage.This kicks in after 4 hours if your bag has been lost or delayed. The coverage is $100 up to 3 days.
USAA Cash Back Credit Card Eligibility
You must be a USAA member to apply for the card. You’re eligible if you fit in these categories:
- Active, retired and honorably separated officers and enlisted personnel of the U.S. military.
- Officer candidates in commissioning programs (Academy, ROTC, OCS/OTS).
- Adult children whose eligible parents have or had a USAA auto or property insurance product.
- Widows and widowers of USAA members who have or had a USAA auto or property insurance policy.