USAA Credit Card is exclusively offered to members of USAA and their relatives to make their lives easier. This Credit Card comes with a lot of benefits including bonus points and cash back. It’s cash rewards are redeemable anytime using a mobile device or computer. The Card is especially useful to military members and their families.
USAA Credit Card is issued by American Express and can be used everywhere Mastercard is accepted. Let’s look out the benefits in detail.
USAA Credit Card Benefits
- USAA Cash credit card, offers cardholders 2,500 bonus points on their first purchase and gives no expiration date or caps on any points earned.
- Cardholders, get 2X points per dollar spent on gas and groceries with no caps.
- Offers 1 point for every dollar spent on everyday purchases.
- Get 5% cash back on your first $3,000 in gas and military base purchases annually on combined categories.
- Receive 2% on your first $3,000 on supermarket purchases per year
- Get unlimited 1% cash back on everything else
- Charges no foreign transaction fees, as you travel outside of the United States.
USAA Credit Card Fees/Rates
- Annual Fee – None Charged
- Introductory APR Rate – None Charged
- Normal APR Rate – 26.15
- Cash Advance APR Rate – 26.15
- Cash Advance Fee – 3% (max $200).
- Applicants must be at least 18 years of age or older
- Applicant must have a valid US street address
- Applicant must have a US social security number
- An applicant, should be a member of USAA or related to someone who is.
How to Apply
- Open the USAA Credit Card homepage.
- Scroll down to “Cash Rewards American Express” and tap on “Get Started”.
- Validate whether you are already a USAA member or not, and tap “Continue”.
- Thereafter, you will be taken to a new page, where you are to log in, to apply. To log in, fill in your “Online ID” and “Password” and tap “Log In”.
If you do not have a USAA online account, you are to apply for USAA credit card.
To check your USAA Cash credit card application status, call at 1-800-272-9440, and provide your enrollment reference number.
How to Activate USAA Cash Credit Card
To activate your newly acquired USAA Cash credit card, call at; 1-800-531-USAA.
You can alternatively activate your Card online. To do so;
- Tap on “Register” at the login section
You will be directed to a new page, where you are to validate your identity, whether you are a USAA member or not and tap the “Continue” button.
- Fill out your “USAA Account Number” or your “Social Security Number”. Tap on the “Next” button to activate your Card.
How to Login USAA Credit Card
- Visit the login homepage
- Tap on “Log On”
- Fill out your online ID and Password, at the top right wing of the page
- Tap on “Log On”
To recover your User ID or Password, simply tap on the “Forgot ID” link or the “Forgot Password” link on the login page and provide the necessary details.
How to Make USAA Cash Credit Card Bill Payment
- Sign into your online credit card account.
- Locate the payment tab on the account dashboard.
- Choose a suitable payment tab, to make your bill payment.
- You can alternatively, authorize an auto debit payment, to pay the credit card company, directly from your bank.
USAA Cash Credit Card Customer Service Number
To speak with a Customer Care Agent, dial: 1-800-272-9440 or 1-800-556-4146.