Enjoy decent cash back offers on everyday purchases using Washington Nationals Cash Rewards MasterCard. Cardholders get 3% cash back for every $1 spent on fuel purchases, 2% cash back for every $1 spent on grocery store purchases and 1% cash back for every $1 spent anywhere else.
Washington Nationals Cash Rewards MasterCard is issued by Bank of America. Cardholders can conveniently login online to manage account.
Washington Nationals Cash Rewards MasterCard Benefits
- Cardholders can earn $100 online cash bonus if they spend $500 within the first 90 days.
- Cardholders get 3% cash back for every $1 spent on fuel purchases.
- Get 2% cash back for every $1 spent on grocery store purchases
- Earn 1% cash back for every $1 spent anywhere else
- Combined grocery and fuel purchases have a cap of $2,500 quarterly, after the cap is reached, a customer gets the regular 1% cash back rate.
- Offers 0% APR for the first 12 billing cycles for procurements and balance transfers made within the first 60 days.
Washington Nationals Cash Rewards MasterCard Fees/ Rates
- APR Rate – 13.24
- Cash Advance APR –16.24 to 25.24 (Varies depending on your credit worthiness)
- Cash Advance APR Rate –25.24
- CAF – $10 or 3% of the amount if each transaction, whichever is greater (direct deposit and check cash advances)
- Late Payment Fee – $37
- Purchases APR – 13.24 to 23.24, (varies based on credit score)
To apply for and get approved for the Washington Nationals Cash Rewards Mastercard, applicants must meet the following criteria;
- Applicant must be at least 18 years of age
- It is expected that an applicant should have a valid U.S. SSN
- Applicant must have a valid U.S. address.
How to Apply for the Washington Nationals Cash Rewards MasterCard
- Visit the homepage of the Washington Nationals Cash Rewards MasterCard through this link.
- Go through the details of the Washington Nationals Cash Rewards MasterCard. If you still want to proceed with the enrollment process, tap the “Apply Now” button near the top of the page.
- Next, choose the design of your card, from the drop down menu, choose the Washington Nationals from the list of MLB teams.
- Thereafter fill in the following personal details in the personal section of the enrollment form; Full name, Physical address, Primary phone number, Email address, Country of citizenship, Country of residence, Date of birth.
- This section requires information about your Job status, Total annual income, Source of income, Monthly housing payments.
- You have the option on the form to make a balance transfer from one of your current credit cards to your new Washington Nationals Cash Rewards Mastercard. If you consent to it, tap the box and fill in the appropriate details
- Read and accept the terms and conditions before tapping the “Review your details” button.
- Go through all the details you have imputed in the form to be certain that it is accurate.
- Submit your enrollment form for approval.
Call: 1 (800) 732-9194.