Wawa Credit Card offers great gas prices, and a smarter way to pay at Wawa pumps. Thus, if you’re looking for a beneficial gas credit card or you normally buy gas from Wawa Stations, this card is a great choice. Wawa Credit Card is issued by Citi Bank with low credit requirements. The card charges no annual fee, no overseas transaction fee, flexible payments system, no extra charge for issue of additional cards, and $0 liability for unauthorized charges.
Wawa Credit Card Benefits/Rewards
- No annual fee required
- No overseas transaction fee attached to this card
- Cardholders enjoy flexible payments system
- The credit card company charges no extra charges for issue of additional cards
- Save 25¢ per gallon for the first two months, thereafter save 5¢ per gallon
- Pay-at-the-pump convenience
- Manage your account online
- Keep track of your fuel purchases separately
- Citi® Identity Theft Solutions
Wawa Credit Card Fees/Rates
- Intro APR Rate– None
- Normal APR Rate – 25.24
- Cash Advance APR Rate -N/A
- Cash Advance Fee – N/A
- Annual Fee – None
How to Apply for the Wawa Credit Card
To apply for and get approved for the wawa credit card, intending applicants must meet the following criteria;
- Applicant must be at least 18 years old
- Applicant should have a Social security number
- Should have a valid government issued photo ID
- Applicant should have a clear credit history
- Visit the application homepage. Once the web page opens, search for the “Apply Now” tab at the left side of the page
- Tap on it and you will be directed to the enrollment page. Enter in the personal details section;
Your First name, Last name, Email address, Address, Phone, Financial information, Identification, Date of birth
- Once you spot the Account Terms and Information section, review the disclosures and then check the boxes below if you agree to the disclosures.
- Finally, select the “Submit Application” tab which is located towards the bottom right of the enrolment form to complete your application procedure.
- Technical Assistance: 855-416-1988
- Account Assistance: 855-207-9816
- TDD/TTY for the hearing impaired: 800-253-9404
- Outside the U.S., Canada, and Puerto Rico: 423-477-6512.