Westgate Rewards Credit Card makes shopping at Westgate Stores very easy and much more rewarding. The Card enables users to earn points and redeem same as cash on a prepaid Visa® Rewards Card. You can also take your Westgate Rewards earnings and apply them towards your Westgate Resorts mortgage or maintenance and Tax account.
The Westgate Rewards Credit Card is issued by the Comenity Bank. Low credit requirements, no introductory APR and no annual fee are some of the appealing features of this card.
Westgate Rewards Credit Card Benefits
- Rewards of 2 points/$1 on Westgate purchases
- Earn 2 points/$1 on grocery and gas purchases
- Get 1 point/$1 anywhere else MasterCard is accepted
- No annual fee is attached to this card
- Offers Identity Theft Resolution Services.
How to Apply for the Westgate Rewards Credit Card
If you’re resident in the U.S, above 18 years old, with a a valid SSN and no record of bankruptcy, you can apply for the Westgate Rewards Credit Card through the steps below:
- Visit the homepage of the Reward Card
- Tap on the “Apply” button under the credit card image on the right side of the screen
- Review the terms and conditions backed by the card at the beginning of the page.
- Fill in your personal details on the blank spaces. Details like Name of applicant, Social Number, Date of Birth, Annual Income.
- Fill in your contact in the required fields: APO/FPO mailing address or Rural route address, Street address, Suite or apartment, City and State of the applicant, Zip Code, Email address and phone number
- Tap “Continue” on the same page to reach the next screen. Provide all other necessary details required here, select the card design and finally submit your card for approval.
To Activate Card
Call customer care service at 1-800-423-5464 to activate your card.
Call: 1-866-886-1013 to get to a customer care agent.