If you’re interested in earning additional Wyndham rewards towards hotel stays and travel, then you need to get the Wyndham Rewards Visa Credit Card. This Card is issued by Barclaycard and offers the following benefits;
Wyndham Rewards Visa Credit Card Features/ Benefits
- Get 15,000 bonus points after your first purchase. Plus an additional 15,000 bonus point after you spend $1,000 on purchases within the first 90 days of account opening with Wyndham Rewards Visa Credit Card
- Get 5 points per $1 spent on eligible purchases for every participating hotel stay, Wyndham Vacation Rental North America properties, and on-property spend and maintenance fees at Wyndham timeshare properties
- Earn 2 points per $1 spent on eligible gas, utility, and grocery store purchases (excluding Target® and Wal-Mart®).
- Earn 1 point per $1 spent on purchases everywhere else ( excluding Wyndham timeshare down payments)
- Get PLATINUM! Automatically receive a Wyndham Rewards PLATINUM Membership and enjoy new perks
- Earn 6,000 bonus points annually after your account anniversary every year
- No foreign transaction fees
- $75 annual fee
How to Apply for the Wyndham Rewards Visa Credit Card
- Visit the Barclaycard secure website and click on the “Apply Now” button
- Enter your full name, address, residence status, and duration at your current address
- Enter your financial information, make sure the information you give is accurate and current this includes, occupation, annual income and a list of bank account types.
- You can also purchase at this point a $15 express delivery option for your future card, should you be approved.
- Enter at least one phone number and a valid email address at this point to enable Barclaycard to contact you regarding your account
- Provide your security information, this includes, social security number, mother’s maiden name, birthdates. This will enable Barclaycard to confirm your credit report
- You can opt for paperless statement at this point in the application process
- If you are already a member of the Wyndham rewards program then you may enter your membership info at this state of the application to have the number etched into your future card
- You are allowed to transfer an existing balance (between $100 and $20,000) by Barclaycard from any major credit card onto your new rewards card if you choose.
- Review your terms and conditions and submit your application.