- How to Budget Better Starting Today Budgeting isn’t everyone’s favorite topic of conversation, but it’s an important one. Following a budget helps you adopt better spending habits, save money, and achieve financial freedom. Chances are, you already have a budget. But is it working? If you’re reading this article, probably not. That’s because budgeting is more than just not eating out… Read More
- 13 Tips to Find Bargain Groceries Whether you’re looking to pay off credit card debt, save for a down payment on a house, or create a little wiggle room in your budget, it’s time to take a look at your monthly expenses. Weekly food bills are among the largest outgoings for most households, but they don’t have to be. Many people… Read More
- 7 Ways to Reduce Your Food Bill It's easy to stroll through grocery store aisles and fill your trolley with sale items you don’t really need. Maybe you forgot what you already have in your cupboards, or maybe the sale was just too good to resist. Either way, would you still pick up that block of chocolate if you considered what else… Read More
- Should You Invest in Bitcoin? Pros and Cons Bitcoin has been around since 2009, but there’s still a lot of mystery surrounding its financial viability, at least for the less tech-savvy of us. You’ve probably heard of people who made millions by investing in the world’s largest cryptocurrency at the right time, and you probably wondered if you could too. Let’s remove some… Read More
- Why Every Real Estate Investor Needs A Property Manager If you’re thinking of taking the plunge into commercial or residential property investment, the maintenance and administrative tasks ahead of you can be overwhelming, especially if you have more than 1 property. That’s why you need a property manager. Property managers oversee all aspects of running, managing, and maintaining your properties. With the right person… Read More
- 4 Tips to Choose the Best Property Investment in 2020 The biggest lesson 2020 is has taught us is that the global economy is like a row of dominoes, when one nation falls, the rest are soon to follow. Making smart money choices is more important than ever, but one thing that hasn’t changed is that property is still good place to invest. While the… Read More
- 5 Ways to Build Good Credit as a Young Adult Your credit score indicates your ability to manage debt in a timely manner. To others, it is also a show of responsibility and trustworthiness. The higher the number, the more responsible you are with your finances.However, building it up can prove challenging for anyone, but more especially for young adults. An article on credit statistics by… Read More
- 6 Easy Ways to Avoid Credit Card Debt Credit cards are a huge convenience but can also drag your down. A lot of personal finance experts are anti-credit card - and rightly so. When not used properly, you can end up in a lot of debt. With that said, having a credit card can be managed with responsibility. Here are some easy ways… Read More
- Best USA Credit Cards for Reward Points in 2020 Credit cards can be a double-edged sword. But, if used correctly, they can be a great financial tool. One of the best perks of having a credit card is the reward points. You can use the points to cover the card’s annual fees, buy more groceries, travel comfortably, and actually save more on your usual… Read More
- How to Choose the Best Car Loan Cars can be a necessity for working professionals and students, while others find them a source of pride and passion. Whatever a car means to you, it is important to know what your financial situation is before buying one. If you don’t have enough savings to buy a car in cash, financing your car through… Read More
- 5 Best Budgeting Apps in 2020 Whatever your goals are, budgeting is an essential tool in the personal finance world. Having the right app can help you stick with your budget and meet your financial goals. There is a lot of budgeting apps out there, each having a different kind of focus. One app for example, is fit for people who… Read More
Save. Save. Save.
Bank & Card is a personal finance and money-saving blog dedicated to bringing you the best tips and insights to make your dollar stretch further.