Nimble is a simple, stress-free way to borrow money. Get an online decision and once approved, have your money paid within 60mins of confirming your loan. Once you’ve almost paid off your first Nimble loan, you may become eligible for a Nimble Visa Card. This simply means the next time you apply for a loan, you can elect to have the funds paid straight onto your card within seconds once you have confirmed your loan.
Nimble Visa Card is issued by Heritage Bank. It’s the perfect companion for Nimble’s Small Loans as well as Medium Loans. With this Card, you can pay for things online, over the phone, and via BPay®. Or you can use it in-store at millions of Visa locations worldwide where Visa Prepaid cards are accepted.
Nimble Visa Card Benefits
- Easily pay for things online, over the phone, and through BPay®
- Use card in-store at millions of Visa locations worldwide where Visa Prepaid cards are accepted.
- With this card, you can understand spending better.
- It has useful, built-in feedback and clever graphs, which you can see in your Member Area anytime
- It charges no monthly fees, low transaction fees, and the added security of Visa’s latest card chip technology
- It’s a perfect card for Nimble’s small loans.
Nimble Visa Card Fees/Rates
- Monthly Maintenance Fee – FREE
- Online Balance Enquiry – FREE
- Fraud Monitoring – FREE
- POS Purchase or Decline – FREE
- Card Load (pay anyone from bank) – $1.99
- Card Load (BPAY®) – $2.79
- Card Unload (BPAY® out) – FREE
- Card Unload (pay anyone out) – FREE
- PIN Reveal – FREE
- Foreign Exchange Fee (Overseas transactions) – 2.99%.
How to Apply for Nimble Visa Card
To apply for Nimble Visa Card, first apply for a Nimble loan. Request for card and get it within 5 to 10 business days when approved for the loan.
How to Activate Nimble Prepaid Card
To activate your card;
- Login to your online account
- Go through the instructions given to activate your card.
How to Login Nimble Visa Card
- Visit https://nimble.com.au/login/
- Key in Email and Password
- Tap on the “Login” link.
How to Recover Card Password
- Visit https://nimble.com.au/login/forgot-password/
- Enter your Email
- Tap on the “Submit” link.
How to Report Lost or Stolen Card
To report a lost or stolen card, call at 133 156.
How to Make Card Bill Payment
You can make your bill payment, by setting up BPAY® to make payments as large as $5,000.
Customer Service Number
Call: 133 156, for general information and enquiries on Nimble Prepaid Card.